最新网址:sk.3qxsw.com

这温度烧亮了我,驱走了黑暗

Finally, I can see you crystal clear.

我终于水晶般地看得清你

Go ahead and sell me out and I"ll lay your ship bare.

把全部赤裸地留在你心中的我卖空,让你裸露的一无所有

See how I leave, with every piece of you

一片一片把你剥离我的记忆而离开

Don"t underestimate the things that I will do.

不要以为我真的不会这么做

There"s a fire starting in my heart,

心中燃起了炽焰

Reaching a fever pitch and it"s bringing me out the dark

这温度烧亮了我,驱走了黑暗

The scars of your love, remind me of us.

害怕爱你让我更清晰的了解你我

They keep me thinking that we almost had it all

让我觉得总是只有一步之遥就会那样接近幸福

The scars of your love, they leave me breathless

害怕爱你让我无法呼吸

I can"t help feeling...

我无法阻止自己的思绪

We could have had it all...(you"re gonna wish you, never had met me)...

我们本应幸福(你会祈祷你从未遇见我)

Rolling in the Deep (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)

在内心的深处辗转(流下的泪水在心中反侧)

Your had my heart...(you"re gonna wish you)... Inside of your hand (Never had met me)

你将我心(你会希望)捏在你手掌上(从未遇见我)

And you played it...(Tears are gonna fall)... To the beat (Rolling in the deep)

放肆玩弄,没有珍惜(泪水滑下)没有留恋(滑向内心深处)

Baby I have no story to be told,

宝贝我无话可说

But I"ve heard one of you and I"m gonna make your head burn.

可我知道你的思绪会被我烧灼

Think of me in the depths of your despair.

在绝望的深处想着我

Making a home down there, as mine sure won"t be shared.

踩在你绝望的深处宿驻,确信我不再被你分享

Throw yourself through ever open door

从你灵魂每一扇开着的门中穿越

Count your blessings to find what look for

细数你的愿望找到你真正的理想

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold

把我的悲伤化作财富

And pay me back in kind- You reap just what you sow.

再把神慈换给我—有因就有果

But you played it

但你欺骗了我

You played it.

欺骗了我

You played it.

欺骗了我

You played it to the beat.

欺骗了全部的我

本章已完 m.3qdu.com